WebChats Resume!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
WebChat's are back after a conference break.  For the full schedule keep
any eye on cohousing.org/webchats. We'll be adding more to the schedule in
the next few weeks. If you would like to present a WebChat, please reply to
this email!

We're starting our summer season this Wednesday with Ted Rau teaching about
Rounds for meeting facilitation.

Rounds are easy: everyone speaks one by one. Some groups don't find them
easy to do. To benefit from rounds the most, it helps to have a clear
prompt and some techniques to make them fast, informative, easy, and to
encourage sticking to the format.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/node/6645

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director