Re: Affordability Options (Tom Smyth)
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 04:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Tom - I don't know how many more homes you'll be constructing, but I
would hone your community story to be about why someone would want to move into
your community. Maybe affordability is a component of that but, cohousing is
all about the "secret sauce" of community. The workshop I did on telling
community stories better will be posted, I'll send a link to that.
ThxAlan O.ps - it was good meeting you and your neighbors in Portland!
Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
Colorado 303-910-5782