Re: Coho Tech Convener
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 14:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Alan.  Hi.  I participated in the tech conversation Tom convened and am very
interested in shepherding a technology group.  Know that based on the
conversations I had with folks after our meeting, it very unlikely that
Facebook will be chosen or thought to be suitable.  I personally will not be
recommending its use.

Proposed next steps…
Use Cohousing-L, Coho/US newsletter and other channels to get the word out
Have interested folks self identify so that a planning conversation gets started
Convene to explore purpose, interests, how to be of use and relevant to our
communities
Identify tech tools to use to be connected, ways to share our wisdom and
learnings

Will that work?

Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing
Cohousing Research Network
NTEN Oakland

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.  Margaret Mead

PS
Fred: Hi! Sounds like our values and ideas align. :)
Sharon: Bless you!  Slack, Mattermost, Groups.io, Mailman are some options.
I’ve been with Groups.io from its start. Love that community as I do Mailman’s.
Morgan/Fred/Sharon: Thank you! Do you want to join me and co-create this?