e-choices for Viable online discussions [was: CoHo Tech Group convener
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 03:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Fred,
Yes!!  While some folks will voice different preferences,  my experience is
also that an e-list has served well/best.  I have facilitated a regional e-List
of folks in not-for-profits for many years,  not as big as CoHo list, but maybe
500 on it,  and it has been well utilized and reasonably smooth.
And allows for a flow of topics which tend to come and go.
And yes, as you indicate,  I do check email,  but go to websites relatively
seldom.
Ruth
Cantines Island CoHousing
Saugerties, NY