Re: Coho Tech Convener
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 20, 2019, at 5:51 PM, Neil Planchon <neil [at] swansway.com> wrote:

> Have interested folks self identify so that a planning conversation gets
> started
> Convene to explore purpose, interests, how to be of use and relevant to our
> communities
> Identify tech tools to use to be connected, ways to share our wisdom and
> learnings

I would suggest staying on Cohousing-L until there are so many of us that it
gets obnoxious.

I started a list for people in coho using wordpress and it didn’t go very far.
You have to have a specific project everyone is working on or enough people --
200 is critical mass. Or have a very active moderator/leader who keeps the
conversation going.

By having the discussion on Cohousing-L you also attract and inform people who
who might otherwise not be interested or think they don’t have time or think
they don’t know enough.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines