Re: Slack for communication
From: Lauren Lake (laurenlake161gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
Truckee River Cohousing has been using Slack very successfully for about a
year.

Our channels: one for each of our teams, and also for policy topics (e.g.
parking). Some teams have a private channel for confidential matters, but
otherwise anyone can join in on any channel.
Social:  people post invitations for hikes or ski outings.
Random:  a fun place we just post interesting tidbits
Kudos: a place to thank members who go the extra mile
Sharing-stuff: lend or borrow bikes, ski gear, etc.

We have the usual mix of tech savvy and not-so-savvy members. The ones who
have problems with slack were the same ones that found email challenging