Re: Coho Tech Convener
From: Tom Smyth, Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all the info! Groups.io seems to have an API so could integrate
nicely with Gather. Currently I'm working on integrating with Mailman
(standard email list) as a lowest common denominator (and because that's
what we use currently at the Ann Arbor cohos). Integrations with more
advanced services will follow.

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 12:59 PM Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>

--
Tom for the Gather Team
https://info.gather.coop