WebChat Wednesday!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 06:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
Wed, June 26, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Alan O’Hashi
Introverts Unite: Cohousing is your hedge against isolation
There aren’t a lot of data out there about this, but a scholarly article by
gerontologist Ann Glass, phD from the University of North Carolina –
Wilmington indicates that in one sample, 65% of senior cohousers are
introverts. Why is this topic of interest to me? I’m an introvert – Myers
Briggs INFP to be exact. This chat will have some content from my talking
head, but I want to hear from you about the importance of intentionality in
community as a motivator for people who tend to look more inwardly to
become less isolated through cohousing.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig