Dear Coho Professionals
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
For all you professionals out there, with the new cohousing.org up and
running it's time to get your ads in so that all of our amazing communities
can find you! (If you had an ad on the old site, your paid ad has run out
and it's time to place a new one.) Updated rates and options can be found
at: https://www.cohousing.org/advertise/

Are you a newer professional, trying to get started?  We have a new program
just for you!  Call or email me to set up a time when we can chat about the
Professional Launch program and how we can help each other grow cohousing
and your career at the same time.  Or read about it here:
https://www.cohousing.org/advertise/#tab8

Get your ads in by Saturday for inclusion in this month's eNews!
--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director