Home for rent At Stone Curves in Tucson
From: Jim O'Connor (jimpen1gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
After living in our Tucson cohousing community for almost 11 years, we are
looking to rent our fully furnished 2 bedroom and 3 full bath 1300 square foot
unit to someone who will take care of it while we are gone on an extended RV
trip. The lease would start around March 12th, 2020, and be written for one
year and there will be the possibility of extensions as our trip continues. In
exchange for a reasonable monthly rent of one thousand dollars which will
include  utilities, we would expect the exterior and interior to be taken care
of (watering exterior plants as needed and taking the responsibility of hiring
professionals to take care of any necessary maintenance issues and subtracting
any such expenses off the monthly rent).

Stone Curves cohousing community is a very typical co-housing community. Within
a few days of moving in, you will know many of your neighbors; helping out
around the community for about 5 hours a month and enjoying things like
gardening, organizing a social event, helping clean the common house, or
working with Green Team to maintain the landscape will help you meet more of
your neighbors and learn what it means to be a part of a thriving cohousing
community.

Photos available on request.

Contact: Ken Cohn (520-465-1533 or khcdvm [at] gmail.com <mailto:khcdvm [at]
gmail.com>)

See StoneCurves.org <http://stonecurves.org/> for more information about the
community.