Free SF Bay Area conversation Sunday PM:Buying a Home in Cohousing
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 22:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
SF Bay Area cohousing seekers: A cohousing community organizer (who happens
to be my wife) is leading a gathering from 3-5 PM tomorrow (Sunday 6/30) at
Doyle Street Cohousing in Emeryville (CA), on a topic that I often hear
discussed at gatherings of people talking about moving to cohousing:

   - What do you need to know to buy a home in community in the East Bay?
   - How do you decide whether a cohousing neighborhood is right for you?
   - How can you prepare and identify and clear out obstacles on your path
   to living well together? What should you be looking for?
   - What questions should you ask?

Join Cohousing Coach/East Bay Cohousing co-organizer Betsy Morris at the
Bay Area's first cohousing neighborhood for a guided discussion about what
it takes to make the dream real. Plus: get a peek at the (1 bedroom/1 bath)
home for sale. Visit and see if this home could be for you.

Learn more and RSVP via East Bay Cohousing on MeetUp:
http://www.ebcoho.org/