Affordability Options
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 03:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Redding <scpaddler [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Re: 17 Jun 2019 [C-L]_ Affordability Options
discussion:

At EcoVillage Charlottesville we are adding rental spaces, Affordable
Dwelling,  Units, to the homes that we will begin building next year. In
some counties in Virginia, we can build homes and rent up to 35% of the
home.
https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title15.2/chapter22/section15.2-2304/

Dave Redding
Ecovillage Charlottesville (ecovillagecharlottesville.org)
EcoVillage Education Institute (ecoeduc.org)
Healthy Food Coalition (http://hfcusa.org)
480 Rio Rd E
Charlottesville, Va 22901
PH# 434 826 9505

Click here to like Healthy Food Coalition on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Healthy-Food-Coalition/192673398693>

*The information and views presented here are strictly informational and
should not be construed as the position of all Healthy Food Coalition
organizations*