HOA Dues Increase
From: G/P Looney-Burman (burloonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 21:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
Our almost-11 year old community of 28 homes has never had an HOA dues
increase, and we are now, obviously belatedly, going to have one.  We're
asking for input regarding methods of dues increase: how do you determine
how much of an increase is needed? How do you reach consensus or agreement
about having an increase?  Are your dues based on the size of each home?
Have you had annual increases?  Increases as needed?

Any information is welcome!  Thank you in advance.

Pat Looney-Burman

La Querencia (Fresno Cohousing)