Re: HOA Dues Increase
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
FWIW, we have fully funded our cohousing target budget every year except
one, and that year it was only slightly reduced.

What we really like about this is that it allows us to have nicer things
without feeling like we are harming our members of less means. So although
I gave the example of choosing not to buy a couch to reduce the target
budget, the way it works in real life is that people in the community with
greater means help us have the community we all want.

Pledges for the cohousing budget range from $5 per month to over $200.

Diana