WebChat Tuesday with Shelly Parks
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
Join us on Tuesday for another great WebChat with Shelly Parks.

Shelly will share with us: Hosting a Great Marketing Event

Events are often the first place our potential members meet us and form an
opinion of our community. This session will cover ways to make the most of
this time.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig