Re: HOA Dues Increase & Reserves
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
Buyers may not be savvy about reserves but lenders are.  Every time someone
buys or refinances, I have to provide a copy of our budget and balances of
our reserve funds, and say whether we’ve had any special assessments or
have any planned.

Some home inspectors (not most but some) are also aware of the issue and
will warn potential buyers if something is off.