Re: HOA dues increase
From: G/P Looney-Burman (burloonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 22:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you, Diana.  We really are in good shape with our reserve, and in
determining how much of a  dues increase we need.  What we are seeking some
guidance on is how other communities have presented the need for a dues
increase to the members, and strategies for achieving consensus on the
increase.  What we would like to do is to have every homeowner see  why the
increase is not only needed but to also embrace the notion that a dues
increase benefits them.  Any help along these lines would be most welcome.

Pat Looney-Burman

La Querencia (Fresno Cohousing Community)