6 month rental in Portland, OR
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 13:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
inger easton <ingerwing [at] gmail.com>

HI all, spacious one bedroom rental ground- floor unit at Cascadia Commons,
Portland, OR:

I'm leaving for a 6 month stay with my son and daughter in law, who are
expecting twin babies, in the Netherlands. September through February, is
the plan for now.

I'm looking for a person/couple who would like to rent my one bedroom
condo, possibly take care of my 2 cats and be an active participant in the
community.
Rent is $1000,- per month, which includes all utilities and use of my car,
if desired. No pets please.

For pictures see our http://Cascadiacommons.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FCascadiacommons.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3qKZ4pqtX313-gAUWmn-XaGZMdY161cnB3ZDmCB6knRyB_C_v8mVSiGEY&h=AT1FCwyvNv-_Bw-qNaCPp_UIA738ZxFJfpFvR_aZ0ybKpdSOnCmDumDYyVDVU69caC9eOIFOvio5ocOXsfsU-a3-XUSchFFWuJwlycte0lqe-uMuiq6pvxVjZERiE7vXpynK7_ee3T6VJcZTMWw>

website.
If you know of anyone please let me know.

Inger Easton
Ingerwing [at] gmail.com or text/call to 503 515 6222