Cottages
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sunnyside Village Cohousing in Marysville, WA, is pleased to announce that this
week the City Council unanimously voted to approve code amendments that allow
cottage development at double the conventional density in any residential zone.
 What this means for us is that we can build 25-30 (more like 25) small
detached homes plus a 3000 sf common house plus outbuildings on our 4.75 acres
and still have room for a 1/4 acre garden.  Now we’re looking for good cottage
designs.  Cottage is defined in the code having a 800 sf footprint and maximum
1200 sf.

Sent from my iPhone 6