Re: Cottages
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:55:28 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations, Dean.  What an opening for your cohousing project.  We see
more municipalities making density and zoning changes allowing more multifamily
development.

Regarding your “cottage” designs …don’t know if you are asking for references
or not.  Let me just say there are literally thousands of designs and
blueprints out there on the web if you are looking for off-the-shelf designs.
Can save a lot of money!

Perusing your website I see you already have a garden plus apple trees and a
meadow. A bucolic site.

Looking forward to hearing more as your community progresses.

Congratulations again!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

I’m …

 “it’s 8:30 pm and you want to start a movie this late?”

… Years Old.

(From a series of DIY embroidery quotes by The Twilight Sewn)