Re: Cottages
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm working with S2A Modular on a feasibility study for a duplex. They do
custom modular homes. S2A Modular – Electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury
homes

|  |
S2A Modular – Electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes

Mariana

    On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 08:34:36 AM PDT, Dean smith via Cohousing-L