S2A Modular – Electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes [was Cottages
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 19:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 11, 2019, at 6:02 PM, Mariana Almeida via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
cohousing.org> wrote:

> I'm working with S2A Modular on a feasibility study for a duplex. They do
> custom modular homes. S2A Modular – Electrically self-sustaining, custom
> luxury homes

Their construction cost is low $165 per square foot as a starter. That doesn’t
include land or sewer or water, I assume. Have you talked costs with them?

And they have a number of units that are ~900 SF. They use the Tesla power unit
and have independent electricity generation. Sounds iffy.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC