Re: Cohousing's Wide Reach
From: Nancy Baughman Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the heads up about this article on pocket neighborhoods. While I
agree with the readers that a house of that price would take a $250k income
to purchase, it's the going price for urban living all over now. I would
not want to live in a place I needed a car though.

What is discouraging is how the neighbors always seem to fight these kinds
of things. My sister lives in this area and apparently it got very ugly.
The article only hints at that.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Nancy in CO