House for sale Two Echo Co-Housing Brunswick Maine
From: Jean Konzal (konzaljgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 07:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
After 12 years of enjoying retirement in this vibrant intergenerational
co-housing community we need to move and are reluctantly selling our house.

Custom-built from Susanka's ''Creating the Not So Big House,'' with charming
detail, such as the ship's ladder up to the peaked loft, built-in storage areas
and high ceilings for a spacious feel. And at 1882 square feet, it may be ''not
so big,'' but it's not all that small. Follow the private garden path to the
front door, opening to an open-concept kitchen, dining, living area. 1st floor
master bedroom features a screened porch and an attached office or nursery.
Upstairs bedrooms have well placed windows for an almost tree house feel.
Surrounded by over 60 acres of shared conservation land. Located in Two Echo
Co-housing Community, a vibrant intergenerational co-housing community, this
home comes with friendly neighbors, miles of trails, shared gardens, and a
variety of events filling the community building. 10 min. drive to downtown
Brunswick, & 30 mins. to Portland. This community is a hidden gem, yet close to
everything. Curious? Showings begin at Open House 7/27 Noon-2pm

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/127-Echo-Rd-Brunswick-ME-04011/84949577_zpid/