Cohousing TOUR DAY at Eastern Village Aug 18 at 1:30 PM
From: Stephan Sylvan (stephan.sylvangmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 06:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
Come learn about life in Cohousing <https://www.cohousing.org//> at Eastern
Village <http://www.easternvillage.org/> on our TOUR DAY Sunday August 18
from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Please register for the tour on the Washington DC
Area Cohousing Meetup site
<https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/events/263500512/>.

(An open house for a condo unit coming up for sale will be held at a later
date. If you would like to be notified, please send an email to
EVCtours [at] easternvillage.org).

We'll provide an introduction to Eastern Village and cohousing, a Q&A, show
you a couple of condo units, and our community’s extensive common
facilities, including award-winning eco-features. Please arrive promptly at
1:30 PM. Light refreshments will be served.

If you are interested in living at Eastern Village, Montgomery County’s
only cohousing community, we strongly encourage you to observe at least one
of our monthly community meetings and attend one or more of our social
activities. That way you will be able to see if cohousing and Eastern
Village, in particular, is right for you.

>From 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM you are welcome to observe one of our monthly
“Membership Circles” at which we discuss and decide community issues and
provide updates on community topics. We invite you to join us at 6:00 PM
for an Eastern Village community dinner, but an RSVP for dinner is
required. Please email EVCtours [at] easternvillage.org (no RSVP is needed for
the tour or meeting).

Eastern Village, part of the Downtown Silver Spring Arts & Entertainment
District <https://www.silverspringdowntown.com/>, is just 4 blocks from the
Silver Spring Metro station on the Red Line. Parking is available behind
the building in the Montgomery County Kennett Street Garage (no payment
needed on Sunday) or on the street.

Eastern Village Cohousing

7981 Eastern Avenue

Silver Spring, MD 20910