Re: CoHo Co-Op Combo Co-Living Info Meetup in Boulder went well!
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 05:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Lynn, Liz, et al. - The meetup went very well, 20 people attended. There's
plenty of interest in affordable housing options generally, and intentional
community living, particularly. (Maybe it was the gluten-free crackers and
Pabst Blue Ribbon that were brought for the potluck).

The meeting was recorded and that video will be uploaded FYI. There was also a
powerpoint presentation that will also be made available. We'll be having
follow up meetups, TBD.

Thx,
Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
Colorado 303-910-5782
Wyoming 307-274-1910
Nebraska 402-327-1652
    On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 11:10:44 AM MDT, Lynne MARKELL <lmarkell [at]