Re: Policies and procedures for community workshop
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 05:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Helen and all —

My understanding is, this list does not support attachments.  I’m pretty
limited when it comes to digital stuff but here’s my offering …

If you can upload the attachment to a website where those who want it can
download it that would be very helpful.  Or put it in Dropbox and give us
access to the document?  Sorry I don’t know how to use Dropbox very well but it
is an option ...

Or perhaps there are others on this list who know a simpler way to do this?
Jump right in!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

I’m …

 “it’s 8:30 pm and you want to start a movie this late?”

… Years Old.

(From a series of DIY embroidery quotes by The Twilight Sewn)