Re: Joani Blank
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Joani was definitely challenging!  Thanks for your thoughts about one of our
“elders!”

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

I’m …

 “it’s 8:30 pm and you want to start a movie this late?”

… Years Old.

(From a series of DIY embroidery quotes by The Twilight Sewn)