Joani ❤️🙏♋️
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you so much and words well spoken Ann!  Thanks Alice and Diane too, and
no doubt others to come…. I’ve a photo right next to me which I see most days.
I celebrated her at our UU church on Sunday.  I appreciate your
acknowledgements and surfacing Joani’s impact.  I miss her a lot.  She had a
special big place in her heart for Cohousing and you. ❤️

Long ago we created https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joani_Blank
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joani_Blank> and I continue to field incoming
mail!

Be well…
Neil - Longtime friend, neighbor, Cohousing tours partner, etc etc
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee.  Cohousing Research Network

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.  Margaret Mead