Cohousing film - contributions needed
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
Pamela Biery <pam.thumbler [at] gmail.com>
after providing informative subject line.

HI,

I am working with Chuck Durrett and would like to post this notice:

Dear Cohousing Community Members,

Between 1972 and 1980 only 12 cohousing projects were built in Denmark.
Then a film was made and cohousing doubled in a single year and continued
to double every year. Today there are over 500 in a country of 5M. Please
donate to help us make a cohesive film about cohousing today. We have a
great team, an aggressive schedule and look forward to having a completed
film this fall, with a little help from our friends. Thank you!

http://www.gofundme.com/cohousing-film

Charles Durrett with John de Graaf film director and Doug Stanley,
cinematographer.

Thank you!

--
Pamela Biery
530.218.2027 cell

http://www.Thumbler.net
*Marketing Strategy | Digital Agency | Public Relations*

DBE Firm # 43610 | CMAS #2002560| CA SB (Micro) #2002560 | SAM CAGE  #7X6X0