Collaborative Culture Workshop
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 06:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
As we arrive in community we carry both a strong desire for collaboration,
and a lifetime of relational habits and ways of being.  Some of these are
exactly what our communities need.  Others, often the ones we are least
conscious of, interfere with our best intentions and lead to the biggest
challenges in our attempts to work together in consensus or sociocracy.

This fall, John Buck and I are offering a workshop, Becoming Collaborative
- The Missing Link, for individuals who want to be better collaborators. I
recommend this work for any community member, and especially for
facilitators, consensus leaders and sociocracy organizers. Becoming aware
of the ways in which you carry competitive habits alongside your passion
for community can be a game changer for your relationships and your
community as a whole.

The workshop includes food and lodging outside Washington DC and is
followed by a year-long community of practice experience in which workshop
participants encourage, guide and support one another as they work to apply
what they have learned in their communities and organizations.

October 4-6, 2019
Early bird discount rate of $950 includes food, lodging and 2-day workshop.
http://www.governancealive.com/MissingLink/

I hope you will join us.  Please contact me with any questions.
In Community,
Karen Gimnig
Professional Facilitator
678-705-9007