Re: Workshop in your Common House - Last Chance!
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen,
We have the space and I, for one, would love to host a workshop here, but I
am only one and it is summertime and many people, including me are away.
It will take time, maybe as much as a month (because it's hard to get
anything done before Labor Day) to get any kind of an agreement from the
community.
Diane