Re: Workshop in your Common House - Last Chance!
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
We might also be interested here at Heartwood Cohousing. I would also need to
check in with the whole community.

We are in SW Colorado near Durango. We have a small regional airport, which is
super convenient to use, but doesn’t have too many direct lights.

Please let me know if you may be interested in hosting an event here. If so,
I’ll check in with our community.

Good luck with the 2020 events. The more sharing of cohousing ideas, the better.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us."
   - Winston Churchill