Building and Grounds Question
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings, Can any cohousing communities share a copy or link to your
policy or written framework that explains how building and grounds operate
in your cohousing community? I searched your archive and I did not find any
policies related to this topic.  I am referring to how you manage the
building and surrounding grounds of your community.  Is there a
separation between outside contracts, major building operations compared to
work that your members complete like landscaping and cleaning?

Thanks, Chris Terbrueggen
Linden Cohousing
Madison WI