Calling WebChat Presenters!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
We're getting ready for fall and want to invite coho experts who have
wisdom to share to sign up to give a WebChat.  WebChats have been extremely
popular and are a great resource for new and experienced cohousers alike.
Any cohousing-related topic is welcome.

Professionals as well as experienced cohousers are welcome.
We are also looking for sponsors to keep the WebChat program thriving. If
you or someone you know might be interested in sponsoring a WebChat or a
series of 4, please let me know.

Email Karen (karencohous [at] gmail.com) for more information or sign up to
present here: https://forms.gle/duR34UguyATRTdLD8

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director