Policy Handbook from the Cohousing website
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 07:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Magali Gutierrez <azul1995 [at] yahoo.com>
after putting the attachment (which cohousing-L does not distribute)
at http://l.cohousing.org/policies-2011.pdf

I think it is basically an older copy in a different format
than what is currently at:
http://oldsite.cohousing.org/policy-database

Note that the 2011 version does have a table of contents that may be
easier to scan than the "database" version.

Fred

Dear all,
I had previously saved it in my own files and I also added Bookmarks to the
different sections, so it would be easier to find materials. Here you go.