WebChat Thursday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
This Thursday we will welcome Alan O'Hashi back, this time for the topic: Tell
your community story to attract the neighbors you want

Alan says: I've been fielding a lot of questions about how to get started
with forming a community. Some folks have been at it for a while but
haven't been able to gain any traction. What are some reasons why this
happens? In this webchat I'll provide a way to write your community story
to narrow down your "market" to improve the chances to attract the people
who may be interested in joining your community.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig