Re: Cohousing Mention On NPR's 1A
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 06:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
CJ Q <homeschoolvideo [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Thanks so much.  I will write in but I’m curious how other communities have
made it affordable?  Our county dictated that 4 units have to be sold for
affordable housing so that got me in as a teacher but the original
community where I wanted to live seems to be more speculative - put money
in and then maybe it will be built.  Where I just moved into I got a bank
loan and help from first time home owner programs.

- Carol