Re: Cohousing Mention On NPR's 1A
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 21:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
On 28 Aug Ann Zabaldo wrote:

>This morning on 1A,  Joshua Johnson,  tackles the issue of affordable
>housing. He focuses on Minneapolis but also nationwide looking for
>answers to the housing crisis plaguing American cities.
>
>Right at the very end of the live show a text or email is read asking
>if cohousing might be an answer.  Johnson then invites listeners to
>write in about their experiences w/ cohousing.
>
>So I did.
>
>Would you also like to do this?
>
>You can email Joshua Johnson and 1A  at:
>
>1A [at] wamu.org
>
>Fred Olson you may be particularly interested in this episode.  :-)

Ann, Thanks for pointing this out.  I found that you can skip forward
to listen to the mention of cohousing by going to Google Podcasts via
https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510316/1a  and choosing
1A Across America: How U.S. Cities Are Tackling The Affordable Housing Crisis
Go to about 44:00 into the show with the slider at the bottom of the page.

Maybe we will follow up with Mpls Council person Lisa Bender who was on
the show.   Joshua Johnson and 1A has been here all week for the State Fair.

Fred