OPEN HOUSE at Eastern Village Cohousing (unit for sale!) Sunday Sept 8 from 1-3PM!
From: Stephan Sylvan (stephan.sylvangmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 17:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
We would like to invite you to ...

OPEN HOUSE at Eastern Village Cohousing (EVC) Condo

(unit for sale)!

Sunday, September 8th

1:00 PM to 3:00 PM

PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN HOUSE AT THE WASHINGTON DC AREA COHOUSING
MEETUP:

https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/events/264235172/?isFirstPublish=true

Coming soon! Eastern Village Cohousing condo unit for sale in early
September!

2 bedrooms

2 bathrooms

833 square feet

$358/month condo fee

End unit offering extra windows with sunny views of tree-lined Eastern
Avenue

$362,000

More information about Eastern Village and the unit for sale and cohousing
can be found at these websites:

easternvillage.org <http://www.easternvillage.org/>

easternvillage.org/301.html

easternvillage.org/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents.html
<http://www.easternvillage.org/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents.html>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWrx0ntATU

Offers for this unit are due Wednesday, September 11th, at 12 noon.

We will provide prospective buyers with a tour of Eastern Village including
our many common spaces in our cohousing “Common House”: green roof and roof
patio, playground on the roof, courtyard, large dining room (where we have
many community meals, yoga classes, celebrations, public affairs
discussions, dance parties, house concerts, etc.), large kitchen, living
room, kids’ play room, game room, fitness room, workshop, reservable guest
rooms, shared bike storage, free laundry room, and more! We will also point
out the award-winning eco-features, explain the major elements that make it
such a warm, wonderful, and supportive community.

Eastern Village, part of the Downtown Silver Spring Arts & Entertainment
District, is just 4 blocks from the Silver Spring Metro station on the Red
Line. Parking is available behind the building in the Montgomery County
Kennett Street Garage (no parking fee on Sunday) and on the street.

Eastern Village Cohousing

7981 Eastern Avenue

Silver Spring, MD 20910