WebChat Thursday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 06:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
We welcome Mac Thomson Thursday, 9/11, for a WebChat on Heartwood's Annual
Budget Process

After decades of doing this, Heartwood Cohousing has a pretty successful
annual budgeting process in place and a secret weapon for arriving at a
balanced budget that we'll share with you.

For this webchat you might want to look at the PDF in advance.  You can
view it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzP_-_GeVmPdSm9nNTdXWTZnMVpZMEFsMW9WNjJLbGtrVU5R

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

The Cohousing Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig