open house invitation
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
This is the one I wrote for our local radio. If anyone wants to come visit
us here in Virginia, please do.  We are having an open house every month.

Come learn about co-housing!  Find out about living with people of all ages
on a car free street where kids can play.  Take a tour of this new
community in Crozet, Virginia. Free. Saturday, September 21st tours and
information sessions start at 3 and end at 5 but you can join us for dinner
from 5-6pm.  Emerson Commons at 1317 Parkview Dr, Crozet, VA 22932.  Call
540-438-5940 for more information. Se habla espanol.