Choosing "board" members
From: Craig Mosher (craig.r.moshergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
At Prairie Hill, Iowa City Cohousing, we are more than half built with new
members joining quickly. We are needing to develop a process for selecting
HOA "board" (general circle -- we use sociocracy) members. The most recent
posts I found in the archives were 2001 and 2007.
What are good ways to structure the "board" and how to select members? Now
we have a delegate from each work circle and a couple of general members. 6
members total.
Craig

--
Craig R. Mosher, Ph.D., LMSW
Resilient Sustainable Community Developer