Re: open house invitation
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello CJ Q

Can you share your name w/ the list?  Maybe you have written to the list before
… I don’t recognize your initials.  We’re a friendly group and I always like
knowing to whom I am writing.  :-)

Is your Open House on a specific day every month?  For example, the 3rd
Saturday of the month?

As Emerson Commons is a member of Mid Atlantic Cohousing I posted this
announcement on the MAC website.  if you send me information about your events
I will post it on the website:

MidAtlanticCohousing.org

Along the lines of posting to the MAC website … you can also post to the CohoUS
website:

https://www.cohousing.org/?page_id=5064&awpcp_category_id=1101%2Fevents

You have options at this page:  Homes for Sale or Events.

CohoUS has a number of ways you can get the message out about your community
including, but not limited to, advertising.

Best of luck on your Open House September 21st.  Let us know how it goes!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.