Re: CORRECTION! Heartwood Cohousing Budget Process web chat is Today
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Neil for that correction.

One other link to share to download the handouts for the balanced budget talk:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzP_-_GeVmPdSm9nNTdXWTZnMVpZMEFsMW9WNjJLbGtrVU5R/view

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzP_-_GeVmPdSm9nNTdXWTZnMVpZMEFsMW9WNjJLbGtrVU5R/view>

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Have the gumption to live differently AND the sense to let everyone else live
differently."