Re: 2020 Annual Conference: Presentation Proposals Wanted!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 07:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
Ann — where is this event taking place?  In Portland?  Somewhere else?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.