Questions about me and the Emerson Commons open house
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 10:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. Ann of Takoma Village wanted to know more about me.  Thanks for
asking!  I'm Carol Jonette Quintero but google has me as CJQ.
I think our open houses are something like the 3rd Saturday but in October
we are joining the parade of homes event.  I'll just keep posting here if
no one minds.
Thanks for telling me know of other places to post. I know we have some
homes for sale on one of the websites.
I just moved in a month ago but learned about co-housing almost 10 years
ago and wanted to move in that day. I"m happy one got built near me.  I
look forward to meeting you all through this list and events and webchats!

Thanks,
Carol