Re How you select new members of a circle in Sociocracy
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 06:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
> Hello,
        I’d be happy to send Valerie Bowman and Prairie Hill Cohousing, and
anyone else who’d like, handouts from my Sociocracy workshops and webinars on
selecting new circle members. These include a 1-page overview of the 5 steps of
joining a circle, and the script for a very short “Hobbit skit” whose
characters from Lord of the Rings demonstrate this. If you’d like these, please
me at diana [at] ic.org.
        Diana Leafe Christian