Looking for Tiny house/ small house Co Housing communities
From: Joyce Biethan (joycesdogsgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 21:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
I'm doing some research for the following:
1. I'd like to compile info and write a page for cohousing.org on what is
happening in the way of small footprint cohousing in the USA.
2. I'm also looking for a community or one in the building phase to become
a member of myself. I want to stay on the west coast, or at least mostly
west of the rockies.
Would appreciate hearing from anyone with any knowledge to help me with the
search.
Thanks in advance.
*Stay amazed, Be Kind,*
Best Regards,
Joyce

Joyce Biethan MPT, CPDT, CNWI  CATT
206-819-7297
joycesdogs [at] gmail.com <info [at] joycesdogs.com>

*Info on a subject I am passionate about the public
knowing:https://servicedogfacts.com/ <https://servicedogfacts.com/>*

I'm available for HOUSE AND ANIMAL SITTING throughout spring/summer/fall
2019

   - Canine Behavior Problem Solving
   - Human and Canine Skills Training Beginning through Advanced
   - K9 Nose Work® short term Classes
   - www.joycesdogs.com