Re: Looking for Tiny house/ small house Co Housing communities
From: Nancy Baughman Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure interested in this being in Denver looking for something urban and
affordable (despite my high income, the Washington Village, last I looked
at in Boulder, was way beyond affordable for me). I am in the car now and
can't look at You Tube but I will as soon as I can.

Thanks for sharing.

Nancy Csuti
Denver, CO